Tell Me Baby Pty Ltd Hospital Bag Competition: Terms and Conditions of Entry
- These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (terms), apply to the promotion and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is Tell Me Baby: ABN 25 155 148 093.
- Promotion authorised under NSW Permit Number: LTPS/19/36455
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over excluding:
a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the promoter, its related bodies corporate, firms or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 4(a) of these Terms, and the persons referred to in paragraph 4(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter)
c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the promoter.
The promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
- The promotion is a game of chance.
- Promotion commences on 10th February 2020. Entries close at 11:59pm AEDST 30th April 2020.
- To enter, entrants must supply their name and email address to the entry form on Tell Me Baby.
- Total prize pool is $401.54 and is made up one prize including:
- 1 x ‘Skip Hop’ Weekend Diaper Bag (valued at $173.60)
- 1 x ’Tooshies’ Newborn Nappies (valued at $31.50)
- 1 x ‘Lil Fraser’ Baby Wrap (valued at $34.60)
- 1 x ‘Thank you’ Thick & Soft Baby Wipes (valued at $6.49)
- Dr. Brown’s ‘Washable Breast Pads’ valued at ($24.95)
- 1 x ‘Pearhead’ Baby’s Milestone Photo Cards (valued at $21.90)
- 1 x ‘Last & Co’ Moselle Chemise Nightgown (valued at $49.95)
- 1 x ‘Lansinoh’ Breastfeeding Nipple Cream (Valued at $18.00)
- 1 x ‘Medela’ Ultra Stretch Maternity bra (valued at $40.55).
Products from may be subject to change depending on availability.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the promotion period.
- The winner will be selected within 48 hours of the conclusion of the promotion period as listed at paragraph 6 of these terms.
- The winning entry will be chosen by a computer-generated selection as a game of chance. The decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The winner will be notified by email and have their name published on tellmebaby.com.au.
- The promoter will do its best to contact the winner. If the winner does not accept their prize within one month of being chosen, the promoter will select another entry by computer-generated selection on May 10 2020.
- The promoter reserves the right to select an alternate winner if it determines in its sole discretion that the winner does not adequately satisfy these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- The promoter and their promotional partners are not responsible for any loss or damage in relation to the prize once it has been awarded.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the dates of the promotion if required. If for any reason the promotion is incapable of being run as planned, including due to infection by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the promotion. Notice of any changes to the promotion will be given at http://tellmebaby.com.au/competitions.
- Any eligible entrant who, in the opinion of the promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive a prize or enter further promotions run by the promoter.
- The promoter will use the personal information contained in your entry to conduct the promotion, and award the prize.
- By giving your email address to Tell Me Baby, you will sign up for Tell Me Baby newsletters.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest. We hereby release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest of any liability.